How do I apply for water or sewer service?
Fill out an Application for Water and Sewer Service and mail or fax it to us at:
City of Mount Airy Water Department
PO Box 70
Mount Airy, NC 27030

Our fax number is 336-719-7565. Or bring it by our office at 300 South Main Street. Requests for new service may also be initiated by emailing us or by calling us at 336-786-3517.

Show All Answers

1. How much is an average monthly bill for water and sewer?
2. When is my utility bill due?
3. What if I can't pay my bill by the due date?
4. If I can't pay my bill, will you disconnect my service?
5. What are my different options for payment of my utility bill?
6. How do I apply for water or sewer service?
7. How do I request my service to be disconnected?
8. My utility bill seems higher than normal. What may be the cause of this?