Subfacility of Riverside Park
This Skate Park is located at Riverside Park
- Skate at your own risk. This is an unsupervised park.
- This is a skate park only. Bicycles, scooters, motorized vehicles, etc. are not allowed.
- All participants are required to wear a helmet, elbow pads and knee pads at all times. The helmet must be approved by the American National Standards Institute, the Consumer Product Safety Commision, or Snell.
- Each participant must skate within the limits of his or her abilities.
- Each participant must maintain control of his or her person and their equipment at all times.
- Any participant not following the rules may be asked to leave the facility and prohibited from further use.
- No person shall participate in skateboarding or rollerblading except in designated areas within any city park.
- No spectators inside the skating area.
- All Riverside Park rules and regulations apply.
- Use of this facility is only allowed during park hours (dawn to dusk).
North Carolina General Statue Chapter 99-E participants and spectators at this facility assume all risk associated with this "hazardous recreational activity". You are legally responsible for all damages injury or death to yourself or other persons or property that result from your use of this facility.
This information provided by the City of Mount Airy Ordinance Number 2010-019, Chapter 10.5, Article I, Sections 10.5 - 02, 10.5 - 03, 10.5 - 05. As stated in Chapter 10.5 - 05, the penalty for violating this city ordinance shall constitute a Class 3 Misdemeanor.
Additional Contact Information:
For Emergencies, dial 911. This is your park; please help preserve it. To report damage, call 336-786-8313.